Sunday, December 5, 2010

And he's out

So I've recently become very tired of the men who just cannot get their shit together and make a move. I knew this guy had said I was cute since May, and I probably gave him my number in July. Two weeks ago, he finally seems like he's about to make a move (he walks me home -we're both drunk - at 3 am on a saturday). But, we said goodbye and parted at the door. This week, he comes to my friend's birthday party around midnight by himself to see me. We danced, we had a good time, and when it was time to leave, we hop in a cab back to my place.

In the cab I start to hold his hand, and something turns off in him. I sense it right away, so I said, "what's going on in your head?" He doesn't say anything for a while. We're back at my place, on my couch (I sat down first, and he sits on the same couch) - and he says, "Well, you know I have that girlfriend." Umm... WHAT? No, I don't know you're IN A RELATIONSHIP with someone else!

I got a little angry, but I didn't show it. So after I kick him to the curb, I send him a text: "Not trying to be mean, but why did you want to meet up tonight?" And his lame text back was something like "I thought you'd want to hang out - nothing more." Yea right. Well, hopefully I helped him realize that he likes that other girl more than he thought??? Oh lord my dating life is a nightmare.

-M

No comments: